The City of Mississauga supports local outdoor skating rinks. With this cold weather we can surely get outside and enjoy some winter fun! Bring the whole family to one of these great skating rinks in Mississauga, surely you’ll find one in your neighbourhood. So time to get ready, bundle up and go skating – don’t forget the hot chocolate!
Mississauga Outdoor Skating Rinks – Artificial
Mississauga Celebration Square
Skating is available here all season long! Visit 300 City Centre Drive any day of the week from 10 a.m. to 10:30 p.m. all winter long. Mississauga Celebration Square’s outdoor ice rink is one of the largest in the GTA! Rentals and skate sharpening is available, for details click here.
Burnhamthorpe Community Centre
This artificial ice surface is located at 1500 Gulleden Drive. The location has two 420 square foot heated dressing rooms and the ice surface is maintained by a Zamboni. There are benches, boards and glass around the rink, plus there is a covering on the rink, which means the fun goes on regardless of whether rain or snow is falling!
Woodhurst Heights Park
Located at 3475 Ash Row Crescent, this neighbourhood rink is great for public skating. Find it behind the Glen Commons Plaza at Glen Erin Dr. and the Collegeway.
Mississauga Outdoor Skating Rinks – Natural
You may find a rink in your local park. The Parks Division provides the supplies while volunteers provide the power. Conditions may vary.
- A.E. Crookes: 140 Lakefront Promenade
- Camden Park: 495 Camden Dr.
- Charles “Bud” Brennan Memorial Park: 6181 Edenwood Dr.
- Cherry Hill: 828 Flagship Dr.
- Credit Pointe Village: 4635 Credit Pointe Dr.
- Dellwood: 598 Arbor Rd.
- Eastgate Park: 320 Nahani Way
- Forest Park: 6810 Forest Park Dr.
- Garnetwood Park: 1996 Rathburn Rd. E
- Gordon Lummiss Park: 236 Paisley Blvd W.
- Hindhead Park: 1944 Hindhead Rd.
- Huron Heights: 4500 Central Pkwy E.
- Knotty Pine: 835 Knotty Pine Grove
- Laughton Heights Park: 1519 Sherway Dr.
- Mcgrath Park: 4206 Melia Dr.
- McCarron Park: 5420 Longford Dr.
- Meadowwood Park: 1620 Orr Rd.
- Old Ridge Park: 6965 Historic Trail
- Palette Park: 1615 Renshaw Crt.
- Promenade Meadows: 7099 Danton Promenade
- Quenippenon Meadows Park: 2625 Erin Centre Blvd.
- Ron Searle Park: 1494 Parkridge Rd.
- Serson Park: 1100 Pelham Ave.
- Sherwood Park: 1864 Deer’s Wold
- Spruce Park: 280 Angelene St.
- Thornlodge Park: 2405 Homelands Dr.
- Tobias Mason: 3274 Cactus Gate
- Union Park: 6627 Tenth Line W.
- Vista Heights: 5779 Turney Dr.
- Westacres Park: 2166 Westfield Dr.
- Whiteoaks Park: 1450 Truscott Dr.
If you are looking for more winter fun ideas, make sure you’re connected with the Mississauga Kids Facebook Page. Our events calendar is another great resource as you will find events for kids and families throughout the city of Mississauga and surrounding areas. Wishing you a wonderful winter!